Her technological skills combined with her education and experience allows Claire to offer the full package for your long or short term marketing needs. Combining personal creativity and forward thinking Claire works to keep up with the fast pace of technology and the Marketing landscape today.
The Men’s Divorce Law Firm
Summer 2011-Present, Marketing Manager
- Designed, crated advertisements, and managed online advertising campaigns.
- Logo Design
- Advertisement creation and print preparation.
- Built and managed webpages.
- Screened and met with potential marketing companies.
Martial Business Solutions
Summer 2009, Graphic Designer
- Designed print and digital advertisements for clients.
- Assisted with the planning and creation of newsletters.
Summer 2008-Present, Game Advisor
- Assisted with customers and store management.
Summer 2007, Graphic Design and General Intern
- Designed the annual report implemented by the company. Created graphics and completed the layout.
- Assisted in updating company website graphics and flash.
- General intern duties such as managing deadlines and proof-reading documents.
Ten Minute Walk.com
Personal blog website though the CMS WordPress.
The Fred Stone Theater
Poster design for performance at the Fred Stone Theater.
Tuko Pamoja Mkyashi
T-Shirt design for Tuko Pamoja Mkyashi orginization.
Start in 2006 with completion upon confirmation of B.A. Degree in 2010
- Major: Critical Media and Cultural Studies
- Minors: Asian Studies and Studio Art
Kansai Gaidai College
Fall of 2009
- Study abroad to focus on Japanese language learning and cultural knowledge
Crummer Graduate School of Business
Start in 2010 to present working toward an Masters in Business Administration
- Focus in Marketing and International Business
- Image Ready
- Macromedia Flash
- Paint Tool Sai
- SEO Optimization
English – Fluent
Japanese – Conversational